• Photobucket
  • Photobucket
  • Photobucket
  • Photobucket
  • Photobucket
  • Photobucket

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

slacker blogger

I have been quite the slacker blogger lately!
And it makes me quite sad. I have all these posts in my head, just no time to actually translate them from jumbled thoughts to actual words and pictures.
Work has been crazy lately. I'm currently working on a 120 page manual.... woah. Its actually a little overwhelming, but I will get it figured out!
Evenings have been devoted to bridal shower prep! This weekend I am headed to Cincinnati for a friend from highschools bridal shower. I was in charge of the invitations, and now I'm handling all the decorating! I'm so exited to see this pink, fashion, shopping themed shower come together! I will definitely take lots of pics and post them here next week. I really love party planning!
I may try to write a bog post or two while I'm on the plane, but since my laptop has a battery life of approx. 2 seconds, we will see how it goes.

I have an outfit pic ready for ya'll but blogger is fighting back this morning. Ill try later on today :-)

Hope everyone is doing splendidly. And I promise Ill be back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment