• Photobucket
  • Photobucket
  • Photobucket
  • Photobucket
  • Photobucket
  • Photobucket

Friday, June 17, 2011

Why is it that designing for yourself is so much more difficult that designing for someone else?
I spent forever trying to come up with a header for my blog... and 'Im not really loving what I came up with.
went to make one for my sister-in-law yesterday and came up with one I love in like 30 minutes!
Now it has me wanting to rethink mine... but I still have no ideas.

Here's the header I made for my SIL last night!

Adventures Across the Pond

1 comment:

  1. I completely agree--I love to craft, but when it comes to making it for myself and not someone else, I can never decide.

    I have a giveaway going on at my blog--you should check it out. www.samandlaurenbattershell.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete