• Photobucket
  • Photobucket
  • Photobucket
  • Photobucket
  • Photobucket
  • Photobucket

Monday, April 30, 2012

I feel like I know what I want to use this blog for.... mostly to keep track of what I am learning and experiencing, esp what I am learning and how I am growing (or failing to grow) in my walk with God.
Since moving to Greenville we have been so blessed to join a church we love and I am learning so much... but often times it goes in the journal Sunday morning and never gets processed or implemented. Its easy to "learn" all these great things, but what truly makes us mature Christians is learning to live them.
I'm hoping to start using this blog to process and document these things... as well as keep track of what is going on in my life.
Wish me luck!


1 comment:

  1. GOOD LUCK! I think a blog is the perfect place to document growth and all of the adventures (inevitably) that come alongside it!

    Jen
    http://drawingsunderthetable.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete